Monday, May 16, 2011

All cleaned up and ready to go


As you can see, everything I own is piled into Arthur's house for storage until we return in September. Arthur's house is clean (a first for his bathroom) and our important information is set up for accessing our apartment in Den Haag. Our scholarships are aligned, our insurance up to date, our bills squared away, and ALL our valuables hidden far across town in a secret vault. (hear that would-be burglars?).

We leave today at 1:30pm, fly through Dallas to London and from London to Amsterdam. Supposedly we arrive at 2:10pm Netherlands time on Tuesday. Then we very simply hop a train to Den Haag, buy some tram tickets, take the line to Scheveningen where we will meet our real estate agent and be let into our tiny tiny adorable apartment.

Yesterday I went around using all the gift cards I had that would expire while I was away. I was able to buy 6 books for $15 Borders card (thank you Rachel Berube) at that Borders that's going out of business. So I'll see you when we get there, Arthur. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment