Thursday, June 23, 2011

Work.

Sara and I have been working hard this week! I have (or will after tomorrow) been in court three days this week. I had protected witness measures "training" today in the courtroom and continue to work on written assignments as they come in. Sara's seem to be never-ending. She has three letters due out in the morning, given to her late today and very important, and has to go in early to get them finished.

On another note, we are still enjoying our time as much as ever. The US Cadets (from Westpoint and the Air Force Academy) are here visiting the Tribunal for the same program that we were involved in last year. Also, today is some sort of shopping holiday, almost as bad as Christmas shopping after Thanksgiving. All the stores are open until midnight and the discounts get bigger as the night goes on. It was a party in the streets essentially, and I started to think people were only choosing stores by the music they were playing. It was pretty fun, but as I said, I will have to be on the ball tomorrow morning in the Karadzic trial and Sara has to get her letters out.

Today we opened our first international bank accounts! Tomorrow our friend and neighbor Nenad is having his going away/birthday party, and Saturday I have some "football" to play. Hope everyone out there has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment